James and Amy’s wedding has been on my ‘To Blog” list since they wed back in June and I’m thrilled to finally share it today! Their engagement session in San Fransisco was such a great time and throughout helping Amy plan their wedding, I got to know these two as the wonderful people they are. Amy and her girls were absolutely adorable and James’ crew was completely hilarious. Their families and friends made the entire day feel like I was at a wedding in my own family. Being a part of their wedding day, at one of my absolute favorite venues, was absolute bliss. With Julie Merica coordinating, everything runs so smooth and add breathtaking florals by B&B Designs, an all star styling team and a gown from Swoon? The day was perfection, not to mention the deliciousness The Cheeseboard was firing up!
Thank you, Amy & James, for inviting me to capture this for you!
- Venue: Nevada Museum of Art
- Coordinator: Julie Merica
- Flowers: B&B Designs
- Caterer: The Cheeseboard
- Cake Designer: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- DJ: John Shorrock
- Officiant: Richard Thompson
- Bride’s Gown Designer: Pronovias via Swoon Bridal
- Bridesmaid’s Dress Designer: J. Crew
- Hair: Elyssa Lee
- Makeup: Edin Carpenter
- Bridal Prep Venue: 41 Taylor (my studio!)
- Groom’s Suit Designer: Vera Wang
- Shoe Designer & Bridesmaids Gifts: Kate Spade
- Jewelry/Accessories Designer: Garter and veil handmade by Amy
- Invitation/Printed Goods: William Arthur via Wedding Paper Divas
A huge thank you to Jentry of Matt & Jentry Photographers for photographing the guys prep and portraits and second angles throughout the day!