There is so much to share from this wedding, so here is just a teaser of how the day started. It's not often that a the weather forecast reads "downpour. 100%." All. Day Long. That's what it read on this day and downpoured right up until the moment we stepped outside for portraits. See that sunshine? It lasted the entire rest of the day, even though the forecast never changed. A sign? I think so.
Congrats you two!
- Makeup: Lindsay Lu
- Hair: Katie Shy
- Florals: Lisa's Flor Decor
- Bride's Gown: Modern Trousseau at Swoon Bridal
- Jewelry: Family heirlooms
- Garter: Made by a friend (gorgeous!)
- Shoes: Gianni Bini
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Amsale at Swoon Bridal
A huge thank you to Eden Rose Photography for being my partner in crime and snapping the guys images.